This is an open-ended mutual fund authorized by the provisions of Section 160 of the ISA, which invests in US Dollar denominated Fixed Income Securities issued by Nigerian Sovereign and Corporate Entities.
- Currency is USD
- Exit after giving required notice
- Minimum investment sum of $1,000.00
- Lower risk due to a pool of diverse investments.
- Bi-annual distribution of income
- Income may be re-invested
- Opportunity to invest in a diversified pool of Eurobonds
- Income in USD
- Opportunity to protect investment against inflation and devaluation of the Naira
- Consistent income