Coral Commodity Backed
In recent times, more individuals and organizations have gravitated towards the agriculture sector, and invested via several schemes. This is as a result of the high returns, capital preservation and other benefits that the sector affords.
In order to meet our clients’ demand for high yielding, secured, Agro-based products, FSDH Asset Management has carefully selected and partnered with a Commodities Exchange Company registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission. We have traded over N15billion in commodities and now present to you our product; the Coral Commodity Backed Note.
The Coral Commodity Backed Note (CCBN) represents Commercial Papers that are backed by commodities stored as credit enhancement structures.
- Competitive returns through indirect investment in agriculture products
- Investment tenure of 270 days
- Free of management, entry and exit fees
- Returns are free of all Tax
- Competitive returns on investment
- Portfolio diversification
- Contributing to nurturing a growing economy